GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

a clean energy finance corporation, page-20

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Sold out today so future posting will be "limited" in this thread.
    I bought DYE in early 2007.I was not a founder shareholder.
    Although having an interest in it's innovative technology,I was chiefly interested in it's share sector Green/Alternative Energy and whether it would be the "next big thing" share market wise.
    I always kept an eye on it's share price performance and tried to not fall in love with the technology[a la markjohn?]

Anyway back then we had a poster called ctindale who handled for us the innovation aspects.Triage and Auszeph chimed in with their version of cynical and I,well I maintain the sceptical.
    Like back in 2007 DYE appointed the ex head of Canberra Tourism as PR spokesman.I wonder if he's still there overseeing Calidius?!!?

Anyhow Dyesol is a real disappointment as a share holding.Too much expectation is built in quite a mickey mouse organisation.
    I read here the Rah Rah brigade,they of the $20/$100 price projection in their super fund and....well....if Dye has so much potential,has really met milestones in their business plan etc?
    Why are they 30 cents years after initial 20 cent float price?

More importantly why is their current situation indicating high probability of falling below even 20 cents in the coming months?

andre 77 DYE has only been "in" with Springtree since May some 5 months in a 3 year deal.Realistically they are stuck with Springtree for a minimal 6 even 12 months more.

In the background we have a Tata 6month delay stretching production out from 2012 into 13.
    I'm still not convinced that the $50mil factory is not just some Big Business finangle for Gov't Grants let alone that Glass "scheme".

Anyhow I'm very disillusioned,jaded in fact by Dyesol.As a share investment?well I'm leaving it to the ethical,deep committed Greens and other public servant/boffin types dreaming of bathing in Dom in their retirement [paraphrase joysav]
    I note the non posting by the Founding Dyehards [Auszeph and triage] and the quiet of the recent recruits like bushy tailed lancelot.
    I'm anticipating another Market shock coming out of USA and Europe discouraging Government Grants and thus Big Business Tata and Pilkington from making a commitment.

Besides a $50mil factory is a pretty "show piece" deal.Sylvia herself admits it's not very material in the Tata scheme of things,a mere refurbishment.TATA as the global biggest solar company is...well tripe!

Anyhow I'm no longer swallowing the Long Term scenario.I will in future consider only a short term trade in DYE but really I think I'll look/buy short term trades in much better prospects than Dyesol.

Good Luck with it.
    cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.