GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

a clean energy finance corporation, page-24

1. 4,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2744
    All the best to you jaded. May the road rise to meet you and you do well with your other investments. Thank you for your contributions to the DYE threads.

I'm a bit like AusZ in that for me it is either Tata or ta ta. All the rest is white noise.

Over the years I've said as much as I could think of in regards Dyesol - and then some - so I don't bother posting here much any more. What is fact is that the DYE share price has been behaving like a lead balloon over the last 18 months. And what is my strong view is that I no longer take a skerrick of notice of anything Richard Caldwell says. I've listened to what he has had to say at various times and not a single thing regarding developments and progress have come to pass.

The only reason why I think Tata is still a rough chance is because the others at Dyesol also still talk positively about it. It should be remembered that Sylvia and Gavin's holding in Dyesol at one stage was worth $40m but now is valued at less than $8m. And I've heard that their daughter no longer works there. If anyone should be disillusioned with what has happened at Dyesol it should be them (and Gordon Thompson) so as long as they remain hopeful regarding Tata then I'll hang in as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.