NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

A clean slate..., page-5

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    For starters, I very much doubt they would only release financials on Friday (assuming not tomorrow - wouldn't expect Nor early on anything!)
    If the financials are what everyone is expecting (what is clearly well and truly priced in), it would be very disappointing if they didn't have an overall update on everything, at least confirming overall progress, and some sort of future timeline would be nice!

But, do some of you just read "WORST CASE SCENARIO, ENOUGH $ TO SEE OUT NEXT FINANCIAL YEAR" .... then get on here and say "they're out of $ by Xmas"?
    Not sure what some people don't understand about either of the words WORST or CASE.
    Or maybe some don't realise that the financial year ends on June 30 (2017), NOT Dec 31 (2016).

Last week I was hoping they would extend the CR again, thinking that would give some confidence, assuming that they would know it would be filled eventually (meaning good news soon)..

Then I had a good think about it over the weekend..

and decided I hoped to see it cancelled/refunded..
    Because I think that's more a sign they don't need it.
    Because I think they know they are about see some serious revenues.
    and further benefits for the current share price - less dilution.
    Fewer shares to be dumped after the next pump.
    People who did take the offer will have refunds that might decide to buy in at a lower price
    (if they get the $ back before any big news we're hanging for).

This time next month, people will probably be sooking because the sophi's were the only ones who got the 3.5's (if the price has picked up). There will be all sorts of stupid conspiracy theories why the sophi's drove the price down after getting their shares.

Also, some other regular posters..
    If your sentiment is SELL, and you're position is HELD..
    Seriously, sell!
    Why would you hold if you think you should sell???
    Some posters with some blatantly obvious intentions..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.