IMM 0.75% 33.8¢ immutep limited

Ousia,You are just one of the many naive traders that have this...

1. 313 Posts.
    Ousia,

You are just one of the many naive traders that have this "I believe in PRR" mentality.

Truth is that posts exactly like the one you have just written have been posted in years past (almost word for word). YOUR TYPE COME AND GO YEAR BY YEAR BUT THE ONLY CERTAINTY HAS BEEN THE DECLINE IN PRR SHARE PRICE.

You write about facts but then follow these up with "the sp would triple etc" which are purely subjective and designed to entice uninformed punters to jump on board.

What you must acknowledge is that there are overwhelming signs that PRR is in trouble including:

Recent significant drop in share price at a time when the market should be looking at the company favorably.

Resignation of senior management and directors.

Lack of any funding to underpin the company's continual existence.

Ongoing delays to release any information related to Biomira, CVac Independent Report, Oncomab etc.

A very very curt quarterly report which appears to point to troubled times ahead reading between the lines.

With such obvious danger signs out there traders need to read these signs, be aware of the most likely outcome and put there emotions aside when considering holding stock or buying stock in this company.

The fact that you trade PRR and that you appear now to hold stock makes you conflicted. I do not hold stock but have been a shareholder in the past.

I am therefore most qualified to provide objective advice to traders.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE HOLD OR BUY STOCK IN PRR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
0.003(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $490.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.8¢ $368.2K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 112676 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 131910 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.