CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

a closer look with rough model, page-2

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Understatement of the year: "I acknowledge this price still has many existing holders at break even or carrying a loss presently."

I am amazed at the events that happened here

1) company says sorry, grades no good, we will not meet the production

2) market panics and out the sky come many posters saying 'lucky for me, I sold last week' (dare I ask WHY they sold last week, there was no info to prompt a sell by a holder)

3) now people who sold say 'dont panic'

4) people who did not sell say 'dont panic'

5) company comes out and says the grade we dug up is not there but not to worry we KNOW it is there

6) now people say the sellers were dumb

7) other posters say if you did sell ASAP yesterday you were dumb

8) and finally, the above comment 'I guess some people are only at break even or even may have made a loss'

The entire episode proves the Company and this forum are poupulated by IDIOTS.

My only comment is this: if you lost a lot of money, I am really sorry for you; it is not really your fault if you invested based on factual information; it is not your fault the providers and interpretors of the info are IDIOTS. Just stay calm and be happy you are not an IDIOT. In the end you will be OK. But bad luck your company is run by IDIOTS. And people who try to analyse what IDIOTS do are IDIOTS themselves.

I am just going to sit tight and never touch this share again. I personally think it is not oversold. But that is based not not too much. Since nobody, especially the IDIOTS who try to advise us, can really know. God Himself knows what is in the ground. But I aint God. So I am gonig to base my lack of selling out on the long term info I had (not a market burp).

What happens in the next six months will tell me what to do. It will show what is really going on. I will be very good to watch closely to see what the monthly grades are. Since the IDIOTS say this poor grade was just bad luck, then even IDIOTS can have good luck. Luck does not know if the die roller is an IDIOT or not. So, I expect to see some month where magically the grades are not half what they should be but double. When that happens it means the IDIOTS are not IDIOTS. And my money will be happy.

If the IDIOTS continue to prove to be IDIOTS (or they will just say - 'wow, we keep rolling snake eyes, we are so unlucky') then I will sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.