CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Good to have your comments Flats.A little like the days of Anvil...

1. 572 Posts.
    Good to have your comments Flats.

A little like the days of Anvil Mining when I had an interesting tussle with another ( "The sky is going to fall down" Domen?) with both of us posting at each other.

Domen suggesting the Sovereign Risk was so serious he would not hold while I suggested sovereign risk was a concern but the rewards would be worth the risk.
    And as time when by it turned out well.
    Those who held did well - even with what appeared a premature take-over. My alias was not Vidi at that time.

With CCU we have another dilemma.
    Most who read my posts will realise my cautious comments and resistance to the band spruking great surges in price of silver imminent and CCU share price well over $1.00.

Well now we have no sovereign risk.
    We have risk if high expectations.
    We have risks of failure to reach objectives on time.
    We have confusion.
    There may be an interesting story to be told by management about how the present situation has come about.
    Perhaps the difficulties which have occurred have uninterrupted a proper flow of information passed on to the public.
    Perhaps we are missing proper communication and public relations people.

My feeling is that in the future this event will pass by as a blip in a developing success story.
    The uncertainty is - as always - destructive of share price.
    CCU share price may always be less because of the taint of the present situation.

Perhaps difficulties ahead.
    Perhaps more setbacks will happen.
    Remember ANVIL! Huge setbacks overcome in time by outstanding management. Thanks especially to Bill Turner.

However a positive outcome for CCU - EVENTUALLY - in time to come - looks to be a reasonable expectation.

Remember --- your guess is as good as ----

Best wishes

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.