TSO 3.03% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

A collection of reasons why you should NOT invest in TSO!, page-106

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Not true brother, don't over estimate how smart some of these 'big investors' are and don't underestimate how clever some of us here are.
    I was buying MDI in bucket loads at .006-.009 cents. I was even still buying from 1.1-1.6 cents. Got my last parcel yesterday. I was loading up HARDCORE on AUC at 1.2-1.4 cents, a few months ago, I was like the only person posting on the AUC threads, even replying to myself highlighting how undervalued AUC was, the post were getting like 300 views......Off the back of no real announcement, the SP has re-rated slightly somewhat.... I'm backing TSO big time. Our mate the vendor has alot more on the line than our little baby holdings. He is taking future valued payments in shares and not cash.

It is a Dark Art being able to evaluate, call the bluffs and picking the right prospects. @Bellavena85 is working his way to become a master at this!!

Anyways, IMO, I think we all should stop advertising TSO for now, if you plan on continually buying over the next 3 months. It is like carrying $5 mil in cash and flashing it around asking for some thugs to rob you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.