TSO 0.00% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Yes I agree, nothing is certain I go with that point.My point...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes I agree, nothing is certain I go with that point.

My point being it appears very likely we have a large, very valuable gold asset.

It also appears likely that it will be proven that our market cap is vastly undervalued as a representation of these assets worth.

Indeed if our assets worth are what they appear nearly certain to be the current market cap or even double it offers shallow protection against aggressive T/O attempts in my modest opinion.

So I think it worth having the conversation or at least being aware that when you are a junior in a land where giants exist keep an eye on the giants.

Like me walking around a city with a bag full of cash (not that that happens anymore, whats cash?) but its always wise to know and respect your surroundings in business. And to be aware the unexpected can happen.

I remember seeing in the way management bonus structure was written they are in for a truckload more shares once we reach certain milestones. However there is a provision, clause, whatever you call it written in there that makes provision effectively for what happens if an outside entity took control of the company before such milestones/rewards could be made.

So management are aware of the big players in the hood, we should just quietly and indeed calmly keep one eye open too IMO

In the case of aggressive T/O s or attempts at such a companies share prices always goes nuts and the whole world (well the ASX) at least suddenly all know who and what that company are onto. So its not necessarily a bad thing.

The thing is the majors will know how to value our assets and give scant discount for it being in Chile for example a country they are already successfully operating in. Currently we are massively discounted by a naive ASX that doesn't understand the Frazer institute rates Chile higher on the risk scale (less risky) than a couple of Aussie States.

All good, Im relaxed, very relaxed, Im almost always relaxed, except when my footy team is losing, but isn't that all of us! Ha ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $50.28K 1.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1170433 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 171296
Last updated 14.34pm 18/04/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.