TSO 4.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

A collection of reasons why you should NOT invest in TSO!, page-323

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    https://thewest.com.au/business/public-companies/chilean-govt-to-mine-hot-chilis-copper-gold-discovery-c-1075670

A bit of reading about a more comparable company in that its ASX listed but focused on our part of the world.

Hotchilli is a Perth based mob who were mainly Copper focused but have discovered a large copper/gold deposit along the way. They have been around for years, back in the day I owned a heap of options in them.

Of interest to me personally is they are doing something I suggested a month or two back that TSO might benefit from if it were available, to use someone elses crushing/milling facility.

If we had/have a State or even privately owned gold battery anywhere near our deposit and we could use it for a small slice of the action as payment then it would speed our project dramatically. Our operation will be basically a blast and truck out set up so quick to start up except the time and cap ex of a production facility.

We could in such (using and existing facility) circumstance be pouring our first gold next year and without the large capex needed.

Would love to know whats in our vicinity, but Im a better ideas guys than a research guy. This is partially why I was asking poor overworked H8 the other day who's in our hood because I don't know where to look to find out, The idea of using an existing battery/mill is very appealing to me as a route to fast track first pour and to save da money!

Its good to see from the HCH article above that there are at least some State owned facilities in Chile, which actually is not that unusual, Australia has them too. Fingers crossed we have one in under 100km from us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $25.21K 941.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49931 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.