TSO 3.03% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

Yes Ive never seen any company especially one with one asset and...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes Ive never seen any company especially one with one asset and one focus at a relatively early stage make vague references to being interested in selling.

You do occasionally see companies with multiple assets especially multiple diverse assets make mention that they may consider divesting a non core asset to help further fund drilling or suchlike. But this is not the case with our company, we have one focus and Ive seen nothing that suggests we will find anything other than a truckload of boring old gold at El Zorro which suite me fine.

Common sense tells us from life experience that if an amazing offer comes out off the blue for anything "everything has its price".
    But there is no point stating this publicly everyone knows this is the case and it would have shareholders second guessing about the seriousness of management of getting this asset to production.

I believe at this point our directors are serious as cancer about getting El Zorro to mine. How they fund that journey, if with a partner with whom and if a big Chilean active international player or cashed up Chilean goldie will have a crack at buying us out along the journey only time will tell.
    But its not worth, indeed unwise for a management to talk in announcements about uncontrollable variables like those, you just get shareholders scared about nothing.

Ive considered all the development paths and variables ahead (taking as a given El Zorro will be mined) and they all lead to one group of outcomes, a higher share price with me having more money, i.e. these outcomes are good, very good or even better.

But worth keeping in the very back of mind, even your own car, your own house, that everything has a price the owner would sell at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $27.50K 829.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348454 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 322580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.