TSO 3.03% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

Michael I think there are two different things. The point an...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Michael I think there are two different things. The point an individual holder would walk away happy, i.e. think I got a great deal and the point that gets a deal over the line.

I wouldn't be happy at triple the current share price or 23c but if that were offered tomoz in an aggressive T/O or the first point of a friendly one it would be looked at long and hard by big holders and might go close to getting across the line IMO.

Remembering our individual pissy holdings don't matter, one can get all wrapped up in ego and say I wouldn't take that and blah blah but for the shark its only where they have to go to to get a deal over the line. Remembering these are uncertain economic times.

This is why we are most vulnerable now, as a fairly proven up tiddler thats actually looking to have a massively valuable asset.

We need to get our share price and market cap higher to be safer from the real low ballers, especially in the Covid era, these are very uncertain economic times, the U.S if far from out of the woods and it looks like they will be going back into a severe lock down as the mismanaged Civid crisis there flares to new levels. This shit scares people and scares the market. Potentially a good time for lowball take overs.

We all know our company reflecting value for assets is worth much more than 7c but 23c is much more, much much more....

I want to get out of this stage and be at least in the mid teens to feel much safer.

Personally I believe the stuff written by Corgi and H8 etc that our potential is over 70c per share. But that doesn't mean someone trying to take over is going to offer anything near that especially not if it happened at this point.

They will offer as little as possible, of course, we know thats how the world works.

We will have a higher share price and be resting in a much safer zone after or during this coming drill campaign IMO, though a partial rerate upwards may happen before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $27.50K 829.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348454 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 322580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.