TSO 4.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

A collection of reasons why you should NOT invest in TSO!, page-399

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes Ive been keeping a bit of an eye out for information on mining in Chile and what existing miners/explorers are doing.

It seems to me having water near surface is a big bonus for us. Those other guys RIO2 are looking at trucking it a long way to provide for their operation. They are under half a gram a ton and its still worth trucking water miles. It shows grade is not everything, size matters in mining.

Its a big bonus for us to be away from major altitude. Im presuming they are considerably up the mountain from us, I could see glacier ice or snow on top a mountain in the background of one off their pics.

You would think it perhaps a bonus to be near a glacier in Chile for water but it throws up big environmental questions as impacting on the Andes shrinking glaciers is a big no no and holding up some major mining development atm.

Careful consideration seems to have been given by Zeff to locating a deposit with few or no environmental issues at low altitude and conveniently close to the coast. Having a truckload of gold in said deposit is the sealer, we really do seem to be onto an absolute winner in El Zorro!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $25.21K 941.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49931 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.