TSO 0.00% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

A collection of reasons why you should NOT invest in TSO!, page-93

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks for that input H8. Look forward to more info/mud map of our zone and who's in the immediate hood.

As I sort of alluded big names always excite the market but we are actually safer if we have little fish in the hood (as neighbors) rather than majors on all boundaries for example.

One of the few scenarios where I can see this company not making 500mil-1bil market cap in the medium term is if we were taken over (friendly or otherwise) by a major before we get to that point. I can definitely see we are on the way to discovering and defining gold that would support that sort of a market cap. Now the race is on to get there.

Aiding our camp massively is the money from the raising, that gets put into drilling driving more gold discovered which drives the share price which in theory starts to protect us from lowball T/O attempts while the company still grows further.

Like all life the most dangerous part is childhood. Because of our previous drilling and the apparent widespread nature of the discoveries our company is like a child on steroids but in company evolution terms still a very young, new and exciting company.

If you are thinking about getting in you certainly have not missed the boat yet at 7c. I see massive upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 542102 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.