TSO 0.00% 3.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

A collection of reasons why you should NOT invest in TSO!, page-321

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    The Gold market lately is pure madness!
    I have a feeling that big guys are out there hunting for undervalued stocks. And when they found one, they broke all walls, wiped all lines... the rerate is just insane!
    • Another example I would like to mention last week is MKG. It was sitting at 6c in May, then CR was done at 5c to fund its exploration campaign in Cote d'ivoire. SP immediately jumped after the announcement and never look back.
    • TSO raised at 6c to fund infill and extentional drilling in Chile, MRE around November and scoping study in early 2021. After that SP was brought down to a low of 6.1c. Only slightly recovered when it announced the Buzzard surface assays which revealed the potential of another Ternera.
    • MKG started drilling 1 month after CR. Its SP already doubled and stayed at 12c at the time of announcement. A steady rise was observed afterwards, then all of a sudden, it rocketed 40% on Friday on no news! While the first assays is still at least 3 weeks away. Now at 16c it already more than tripled its CR price.
    • TSO, on the other hand, announced drilling 2 weeks earlier than expected with 2 diamond rigs on site. They are also stated that they are collecting data for scoping study and doing IPsurvey for new area. Surface samples for the remaining area are expected in 2,3 weeks and drilling assays to follow. Its SP dropped after the announcement and only manage to crawl back to sit at 7.6c at the end of the day.
    @karmalocust neither you or me need therapy when we buy more at this level ☺

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $41.88K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 478981 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 74184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 220462
Last updated 14.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.