TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

a comment

1. 490 Posts.
    Not meaning to pass any judgement on this stock but I dont know why all you people are getting so excited with the assay results.
    The initial geological results of the drill hole has said they hit a structure not dissimilar to the core of olympic dam. Not talking of any significant sulphide mineralisation. Therefore appart from possibly au, ag and U the assay results will probably be poorish. Any Cu mineralisation of any significance would be clearly visible to the logging geologist.
    It would appear to me that this drill hole proves that there is a possibility of good mineralisation on the prospect. However, it seems unlikely to me that any announcement is going to have the assay proof of a new olympic dam or anything close to that. The biggest thing it shows is that the conditions could possibly be right for striking something in some of the other drill holes

Note at this point i am a geologist not any kind of investment guru.

However my suggestion for trading this stock would be to wait till assay results are released (if any are) or interest subsides in the company. Buy in when it bottoms in the period between drillholes and then have it as a spec on the chance that they have hit it big.

I think this stock will dip before it rises. Simply because the short termers are going to get bored waiting for supa assay results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.