SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi TPG, TU from me for that post, I think you've captured the...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi TPG, TU from me for that post, I think you've captured the essence of it.
    I'm writing in on this subject because I was there at the Conference, today. It's always better to get up and do something, if you can, rather than sitting at home, or in the office, waiting to read about it later.
    Anyway, obviously, I can't add to what everyone has already read, because that's what it was and it's there in black and white, but I will make a couple of subjective comments as follow:
    First, Mr. G. I'm sure (I hope) won't mind me saying that public speaking is not his strongest point, however, he was well prepared for this one and, despite my defective hearing, I was able to pick up most of what he said, albeit, partially, by lip-reading from the screen. He spoke a little too slowly and ran out of time but all the main points of the Abu Dabbab project were covered.
    Second, what you DON'T get from reading the text of the announcement is the presence of any body language, and I can tell you that I came away impressed, first by the sheer positiveness of the presentation, and second by Mr. G's confidence, he was light on his feet, looked fit and well, and was brimming with confidence and, to be frank, I came away feeling better about GIP's prospects, today, than I have in YEARS.
    For what it's worth, that is my contribution to this topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.