AVR 0.00% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

And one more thing I'll add. Like I've done with Anteris, a...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And one more thing I'll add. Like I've done with Anteris, a projection can be made for the amount of devices that will need to be sold to justify the current market cap after taking into account potential future dilution. So with enVVeno, my calculation has them needing to sell about 1,460 devices to justify the current price if the share count eventually gets to 22 million shares fully diluted (currently it's 16.1 million) at a multiple of 10. So that means anything more than about 1,700 future sales of devices is upside, and the potential patient population is much larger than that. There are still execution risks with actually marketing the devices to surgeons and cardiologists and making sales, and, of course, the FDA has to approve the device (but the BDD should help with that). But if everything goes well...that's another reason I see the stock as very much like AVR (I project Anteris to eventually get to around 25 million shares fully diluted and needing to sell about 1,100 devices to justify the current price). The similarities are a little uncanny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.80 10 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.