VYS 3.39% 30.5¢ vysarn limited

a company with a big bold plan.

1. 7,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I often search for a co with a Big Bold Plan. When I do find it it usually does not qualify for a good investment because;

a)The market is not there. Not so with MHM. As soon a commissioning occurs the customer (Senior Alcoa Executives) come to the door (from many k, km away).

b) product delivery is not profitable.
    Not so with MHM making money even before commissioning. Has been compared to a mining company withou the cost of drilling , jorcing, expensive plant etc.

c) The cashflow, investment dollars are not there.
    Not the case here . So far we have organic growth and we could accelerate growth by debt funding.

d) Some regulatory hurdle.
    Not the case here. MHM will get wind in its sails from all the regulation prohibiting slag to land fill.

e) Technological barriers.
    All in the know are fully persuaded that the issue finished at pilot plant. We are now talking commissioning.

e) Lack of an industry major take up. Could not get a better one than Alcoa.

f) Wider market Non Alcoa) hard to crack.
    I believe that in some cases mgmt has to tell potential customers to may be wait 5 yeas as they are likely to be very busy.

From an investment viewpoint, the maistream believed this was too good to be true and have not taken a position.

Where are we at now?
    The train has left the station and going at about 5km per hour. Some can still jump on but he price velocity is accelerating. Forget small resistance levels. Not even gaps were filled from all the buyer anxiety.
    Last minute tickets are a little expensive but the journey will be well rewarded.

cheers to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $122.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $52.94K 175.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11328 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 29642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.