CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

a company with great potential, page-9

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    this is not a downramp (it's a view based on my own research and anyone, preferably a Geo, please correct me if any of it is wrong)

Showing a presence of silver doesn't necessarily mean it will be in the form of Ag, Ash. We're not going drill into a huge block of silver bullion (although that outcome would be great), which is kind of how your posts come across. To me it's slightly misleading.. No offence intended.. I like your upside view though!

The same occurrence of those minerals in the fantastic rock chip samples found on the surface may not occur deeper down the target. Beneath the surface minerals may not have gone through oxidation or weathering, so there's a chance... a chance (my view only) that we'll find most of what was on the surface in it's secondary form. This is NOT A BAD THING!
    Don't discount the fact that we'll come across other primary & secondary minerals like chlorargyrite, argentite and perhaps galena, to name a few... some of these are typically massive in occurrence (add some magic dust and you get lead, silver and so-on). Finding those will be the building blocks that point to a target and that we're headed towards something BIG... Outstanding, perhaps.

I'm not a geo, just enjoy resources.

DYOR and Happy Friday all!!

Go you good thing!!

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.