EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

That's a useful report. Thanks for the heads up, I had not seen...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213

That's a useful report. Thanks for the heads up, I had not seen it before. Link for others if interested.

https://www.globalaustralia.gov.au/sites/default/files/2022-12/australian-critical-minerals-prospectus-dec-2022.pdf

"The project with the highest IRR has to gain the market's attention at some stage and when it does. It will go bang"

As great as it is to have such an insane IRR which one would expect to turn heads and garner attention the real kicker is if people do take a look they will discover so much more to EQR than just the current GREAT numbers for the current project state.

The Underground is massive upside to the current MC.(including the already existing $20m+ cost, never used decline!!)
    The Iron Duke resource is massive upside to the current MC.
    The recent drill results show what can be expected with more drilling and there is a lot more ground just waiting for some attention.
    The current mine plan includes <20% of the known resource.
    Cronimet and the relationship through to the Nyobolt batteries.
    The government support already given and potential for new support with down stream processing and critical metal production being high importance for western governments. QLD seems like a great state for support. (Ferrotungsten tests with Cronimet have already occurred).
    The location and benefits to workers AND the company meaning Mt Carbine is a great place to work with direct positive impacts to the company.
    The fact EQR have been processing and increasing their recoveries steadily for years.
    The Quarry and all the associated ESG aspects not to mention extra cashflow.
    The use of Xray sorters and their huge impact on project economics.
    Managements style- Not constant CRs and dilution and taking it slow and steady in ramp up.

All of the above are directly related to EQR which other Tungsten companies do not have.

The future for EQR is looking positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.