EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

PBlonde, definitely not a stupid question. I do not know the...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    PBlonde, definitely not a stupid question. I do not know the exact answer. I do how ever know that they (KIS) have done XRT sorter trials before on dolphin ore. I believe it is due to the type of ore but the results were not good enough for implementation. One trial (2014??) removed 30% of the mass as waste which is a very different result to 80%+ removed. If I was to have a guess it would be due to the distribution of tungsten being wide spread throughout the rock at Dolphin not in “king veins” but again that’s a guess.

XRT technology like all technology gets more advanced over time so perhaps the latest machines would have better results but I think for G6M that ship has sailed for now as their very costly plant has been built and it’s designed to handle large tonnages of ore.

G6M is always throwing headline comments around like “highest tungsten grade in the world” “biggest tungsten mine in Australia” which at the end of the day can’t compare to “ore that can be XRT sorted”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.