EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

This thread is comparing the two up and coming Tungsten...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    This thread is comparing the two up and coming Tungsten producers on the ASX. Everyone makes their own investment decisions. I don't wish G6M holders any suffering or losses. It is what it is tho. I had a choice many years ago to invest in G6M or EQR. The same choice everyone has every day since and into the future. This thread was started by me as I could not understand the market valuing G6M over EQR by more than double at the time. Am I happy we were up at 8.4c for a moment today and surpassed G6Ms market cap? HELL YEAH!! It is nice to feel like I have made the right choice over the years, which I'll admit has been rare when it comes to stocks .

For quite some time I would of been better off investing in G6M over EQR originally but I stuck to what I believed.

I imagine anyone that has been following EQR are fully aware of G6M and if they chose to invest in EQR congrats to them. Is that not worth celebrating?

If I held G6M shares I would dump them on Monday and flip to EQR without thinking twice. The numbers and risks just don't compare. Many G6M holders disagree and are happy to ride it out. Good luck to them.

I am sure others have found this thread useful and I have no plans to stop comparing the two.

"I would rather see both Australian companies be successful than make comments of that nature. Jobs for the next generation is the goal". I am sure we all would rather see that, but reality is the board of G6M and EQR are the ones responsible for what ever happens.

Just out of interest speculator do you think
    - EQR will go up or down in share price over the next 6 months?
    - G6M will go up or down in share price over the next 6 months?

Last edited by plonka: 04/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.