EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

A comparison between EQR and G6M, page-144

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Thanks for the response PBlonde, like stated this is just a quick bit of fun, I am just doing some quick comparisons off of the quarterlies figures usually the easiest way I can. I hope you noticed I changed my column name that you pointed out last time to now be "Receipts from operations" Not revenue .

EQR is hard to know exactly what is occurring due to the JV 50/50 and the arms length sale of Ore to the JV and how that all works in regard to $ values. With the JV being disbanded the future quarterlies should be a lot clearer as to how the figures from Mt Carbine are being generated.

"we will be closer to 600t of concentrate produced in calendar Q4" I hope with the new excavator, 4 new trucks kicking off today(!) and the 3rd (XRT1) XRT sorter getting back online and few new other bits of kit added to the plant they will produce over 600t for the quarter. Still ramping up production, upgrading the plant, increasing ore output so there will be issues but I very much expect the dec quarter to be increasing the cash on hand for the first quarter (from production).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.