QRL 2.13% 24.0¢ quintessential resources limited

From some of the recent announcements, it looks like the Mal3...

1. 12,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    From some of the recent announcements, it looks like the Mal3 hole is approx 500m away across the valley.(assuming that they have not decided to drill closer to Mal2) I am sure we will get the details in the next week or so since the rig is now free to move to Mal3 and they have prepared the pad.
    The Mal3 hole is also giving us a max reading on the IP and we already know that Mal2 is mineralized.

I just noticed that MGO is capped at about $150m (it was capped at approx $300m prior to this)and is in PNG. It has a copper/molly porphyry deposit. This gives us an idea of what grades are required to make these large scale projects fly.
    Marengo has- 0.43%cu and 0.17g/t gold and 0.01%Mo

Marengo resource details

The upgraded resource estimate, comprises a Measured Resource of 248 million tonnes (Mt) @ 0.43% copper (Cu), an Indicated Resource of 114Mt @ 0.42% Cu and an Inferred Resource of 218 Mt @ 0.37% Cu, based on a 0.25% Cu cut-off.
    Additionally, Marengo is pleased to report a Measured & Indicated 199Mt of Gold (Au) at 0.17 g/t for an estimated 1.1M troy ounces and 532Mt of Measured & Indicated Molybdenum (Mo) at 0.01% for an estimated 140M lb

I guess if QRL can pull a grade around these levels, we might be onto something. Prey for grade.
    dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.