SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

a comparison for the despairing

1. 43 Posts.
    On page 22 of yesterday's Financial Review I found an article titled "American medical trials set investors' pulses racing". It refers to how Goldman Sachs Principal Investment Managing Director Muneer Satter snapped up more shares in a medical device maker "HeartWare" to take his personal stake to 15%. "The stock has risen about 40% since then...buoyed on news that the company will soon begin trials in the US for its heart-assist device as well as talk of a US listing". This company has "investment management funds Pequot Capital Management, Deephaven Capital Management and Fidelity Investments as shareholders, hoping to penetrate the multi-billion dollar market for patients waiting for heart transplants". However, the company also has at least one rival company (Thoratec Group) which won FDA approval last month. The accompanying graph shows how about this time last year the SP was about 80 cents, but fluctuated with news down to around 60 cents then back up to about 80 again. The past few months have seen the SP drop to as low as 30 cents. (I'm guessing this is when Satter jumped in). Since then, (this month) the SP has climbed back up to nearly 70 cents and settled at 50. An indication of where we're headed - who can be certain? But a fair comparison to SBN, I would suggest. Perhaps we will see a similar spike in SBN's SP - and sooner than some think?? Let's hope. - Good will to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.