SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Captain,In my opinion, all the patents in the world are worth...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Captain,

In my opinion, all the patents in the world are worth zip if they are non-commercial and/or unenforceable.

SBN have shown that the patents are at least enforceable, and common sense indicates that they are likely to be commercially successful at some point.

The proof for this company however will come down to commercial success. When they are cash flow positive is when a real valuation can be made. With a cap raising at 1.5 cents, the company (market cap) will be worth, what, $7-8mil?

If they can manage to pull through to the point where they are at least self funding within the next year, people can start to put a premium on blue sky potential. Unless of course they come through with a "company maker" - ie Mexico (or more likely for me) China.

Mexico IMO is too woven into the political machinations of that country, and I can't see it being more than a political handball.

China however have real drivers for testing, and not only would they do well from the internal Chinese sales and royalties, they would also have cheaper large scale manufacturing of the devices allowing them to free up manufacturing capability for the profitable part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.