AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

Great post SBL.Management here are doing an excellent job....

1. 3,890 Posts.
    Great post SBL.

Management here are doing an excellent job. Raising funds via ancillary interests (are there any more JV/farmouts in the pipeline?), delivering mining studies and now moving, dare I say it, to FS/BFS stage.

I think the market is waiting for two things. First, a milling solution. To me a tie up with RMS makes perfect sense. They have the mill and the cash. We have some cash and the resource.

Second, overall CAPEX for the project and funding solutions. I wonder what role Cuddingwarra will play in reducing the upfront CAPEX requirements. A staged startup funding above ground, then lowest cost underground ops makes perfect sense. We still haven't heard anything about the drilling campaing from last year or mining studies with relation to the above ground pits in this region.

I know some holders have been a little frustrated at the lack of SP action recently but if you think about it, from management's point of view, they don't really need it to be high at the moment. They are well funded for most of the year and I'm sure are holding a few aces up their sleeve.

2011 really should be AAG's year!

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.