PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Have to confess that I sold 200k of PSA this week and bought...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Have to confess that I sold 200k of PSA this week and bought them back again immediately. I had to move shares from a trading account (and thus liable to max tax rate) to an investment account (subject to lower CGT rates).

I have put 200k of shares away for 12 months at least which gives me some 300k of PSA shares that I won't touch for the next couple of years. I did it now because I think PSA is about to be significantly rerated and I didn't want to have rising shares exposed to marginal tax rates.

Sorry if I hurt anybody but the illiquidity of the stock means that even a small holder like me can move the market with just 200k of shares. At least I got the stock back to 80 cents on the close on Thursday.

Makes you wonder what others with deeper pockets and less atruistic motives can do with slow stock!!!!

Now I can say without fear of contradiction that PSA quarterly will be out tomorrow because if not it will be in contravention of ASX listing rules!! PSA looked OK on the close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.