AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

a conspiracy theory

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Hi all this is just a massive conspire theory I've been thinking about based on a few posts by ML. Over the past week and wanted to just share my thoughts, which could be more mad ramblings about nothing. So read at your own risk. All IMO The theory is that there will not be a TO, and ML decides to stay in China and develop this till it gets allot higher than what it is right now. All IMO, I have no solid stats / charts or proofs. And this could be as good as reading a Dan Brown novel. Which is so very interesting but all total rubbish in terms of facts. Here it is. disallowed link_superninja/status/923367569192501248 No need to go to China again - this might be because he might be permanently in China to develop the AVZ market there ? Various other tweets about CATL: Suggest a strong partnership however it's inconclusive CATL will take over the project completely. Or any one group would. Seriously if you have a mine worth probably 100 billion or more , why would AVZ give it up ? Nobody is considering the massive amount of demand there is going to be for this. IMO the prediction of demand is but a fraction of what it's going to be. This resource has the power to give a world power an advantage over every other world power... politically it's an asset that is priceless. disallowed link_superninja/status/928414758855786497 This says he's still in China, but the US note, the old fashioned (mad men reference - in which GE is one of their clients) indicates a US player or US involvement. A previous post about GE signing , lead me to think that GE is the 6th player in the game? And they will really put a cherry on top of a favourite old fashioned drink. Notice the cherry on top of the chocolate, cake was probably going to be messy. All this leads me to believe that 50c , $1 which is the general consensus of the final docking price of this stock is no where close to what it will be or meant to be.... but what could be the real value of this stock? That can be up to anyone's imagination.... For now this is just a pleasant fiction... and has no confirmed facts to it. A good bed time story from yours truely.
    Last edited by bushmaster: 12/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.