MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

A conspiracy to stiff gas consumers, page-11

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Not sure where you get that idea.

The Libs are the ones who have stuffed MEL. So if they get a great win and clear majority, we can probably expect to see them bury MEL.

Personally, I voted Lib last time and was recently invited to a LIB fundraiser for Treasurer Andrew Constance. I declined the invite telling his representative that I won't be voting for him, his Govt has cost me thousands of dollars through its CSG policy and pandering to the Greens etc, who are unlikely to vote Lib in any case, and I couldn't justify giving him money for his campaign, so he can screw me some more.

I know we are between a rock and a hard place on this because Labor has already stated its CSG free policy includes a lot of MEL's lease areas. I'm really not sure how I'll vote, but at least Labor is telling me in advance that they don't want my vote.
    I thought the Libs would look after people who; work, invest and hopefully help the economy.

Maybe if Labor wins the state election, they'll make a big song & dance about Lib incompetence through the handling of the states gas needs & MEL, basically sending a company broke through influence from the minister's greenie friends and then give MEL a massive settlement to emphasise how bad it all was . . . (Probably should have started that sentence with "Once upon a time")

I'm still holding because its not worth selling at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14719341 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.