MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

A conspiracy to stiff gas consumers, page-46

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    woke up today and i see democracy at work.. you get the right to vote for 2 parties that do not do what is good for the people now, who never listen to the majority and have no plan after tomorrw. I frequently visit china and though i am anti ALL forms of government i do admire the fact that their gov does make choices for the masses, now and way into the future. dont get me wrong, many gov do many bad things but isnt it time for the majority to be considered..

I am tired hearing "our children are our future" "if we dont save the environment now our kids will suffer" what about me? and you.. i have worked 36 years, yes a job! and paid taxes, invested and would like to get some BENEFIT from that.. all the greenies and kids did not pay for their schools, roads, power, gas, water blah blah.. you and me did, now we want something back. MEL was going to be my return.. now it is a hell.

to those that have no holdings and mock us that do.. be carefull as the wheel can turn and you dont want to be caught under it when it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14029479 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.