RED 5.17% 30.5¢ red 5 limited

Red has always been invisible in the market in many respects and...

1. 1,463 Posts.
    Red has always been invisible in the market in many respects and it still is.

Why? It had a defined resource (once resource is known speculators leave) and Mng't were in a process... the process of becoming of moving from a explorer to a producer..

GFC hit, no mon no fun, never going to happen... went to 4c I think from memory. Miraculously GFC appears to end and Gold runs to a record - RED wraps up funding... applause to manangement!!

However Gold peaks, it is still a year away from a pour and RED are still just building a mine with a defined resource so although SP peaked, never reached potential... All too far away.

Now the market corrects reasonably hard, Red has gone back to where it was prior to the GFC still being a explorer with a vision - around 10 - 12c and appears to settle. All speculators and smalll cap players have money back on the sidelines again.

When this correction is over and it will happen, at some stage in the next year gold will run again - Red will be very close to being a producer, have exploration results, and it will seriously move.

It is today back at speccy explorer prices, it is a yr away from being a producer and as we know it today, all is achievable with the current plan.

Good luck for those that will get a 3 bagger out of todays prices this year, buying now, well you got lucky and are buying in at the right time. I have learnt much from this stock, specifically how the market prices companies through the different phases of a speccy's life.

If it hits 10c, you would back the house up on to it..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.0¢ $6.131M 20.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1710117 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 290135 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.