CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

I always welcome contrarian views. However I disagree with...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I always welcome contrarian views. However I disagree with several assumptions in your post:

There is no way that after aggregation that the new shares are going to list anything near their new NAV of $2.50 or NTA of $2.35. If that was the case, then I would be a strong advocate of the aggregation (instead of being firmly opposed).

A strong alternative plan from the Board would do just as well in closing the gap to NTA without the loss of control and value dilution associated with the Aggregation.

The Services business we are massively overpaying for, it's a ridiculous price, even if we assume amazing growth from this part of the business. Plenty of opportunities to buy growth at a great price in the current sharemarket instead.

The complication of the share structure i.e. CATS and the dilution of us in terms of control from 49% down to 14.5% is reason enough to give pause for thought. They could do what they liked with the Aggregated vehicle and we wouldn't have a say in it at all.

Vote NO and tell the Board to 'Try again'...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.