Joe Biden Recruits Transgender Activist Who Wants To 'Normalize...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Joe Biden Recruits Transgender Activist Who Wants To 'Normalize Women Having Bulges' To Bolster Support For Democrats Ahead Of Midterms (thegatewaypundit.com)

Joe Biden Recruits Transgender Activist Who Wants To ‘Normalize Women Having Bulges’ To Bolster Support For Democrats Ahead Of Midterms

By Alicia Powe
    Published October 22, 2022 at 9:30pm

Joe Biden reportedly met with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney to devise a strategy to gin up public support for Democrats ahead of the midterm elections.
    “It’s day 222 of being a girl. I am in Washington DC and I’m going to the White House to speak to the President of the United States of America,” Mulvaney gleamed in a video posted on TikTok on Friday.
    “I get to sit down with Joe Biden and Now This News and I get to ask him a few questions surrounding trans issues in the United States and talk to him about my transition and I really just want to represent my community the best that I can,” the body dysphoria activist continued.
    “I am ready to step up and show that trans people, we are not going anywhere and that trans kids, they deserve a fighting chance to be their true selves,” Mulvaney added.
    --------------------------------------
    Oh goody-goody; we sure need more of such goady-goady examples of Yank 'Humanity'
    sprouting for the Midterms and beyond.

Cheers,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.