LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

A Coordinated Pump n Dump?, page-39

1. 9,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Frank, it is a damp day and week after Friday, which so far looks like a coordinated pump and dump.

Why? No changes in substantial holdings. Selling continued for LNGLY and LNGLF.

If the US visit doesn't bring any good news we could be looking at trading in the 60 cent range as early as Tuesday. That would be a 50% drop in the share price in just 2 days. Investors need to be alert to what is happening on the sidelines. If there is no change in substantial holdings I would flee. That is just my opinion.

I would review shortman.com and analyse what the shorters are up to. It sounds like they are accumulating rather than fleeing. This is a bad sign for holders.

Cash is precious and I could not recall a mention that cash reserves will last for another 2.5 years. Be wary of a capital raising. Management seem to change their views on cash management very frequently.

Timelines as usual are very loose and shareholders have a right to demand transparency.

Also, there are posters saying that commercial in confidence discussions are progressing very well. But where are the BTAs or even key milestones? Silence speaks volumes in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.