RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi pongo and ghost,I always read your posts with interest as I...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi pongo and ghost,

I always read your posts with interest as I do Nev's, Marney's Ruperts etc....

I understand there are two schools of thought here.... one that likes to invest in RRS and one that doesn't.

So that you understand my situation.... I invested in RRS because they probably have the highest risk/reward profile I have ever seen. I stand to lose my investment or make a gazzilion dollars. History says I will lose my investment.

As you may be aware (from below!) I am a MD of an ASX mining company myself and probably would not be classed as a dumb investor. I am 45 and have worked all my life in the mining and oil and gas sectors. i have lived and worked in Africa and recognise that the best asset is contacts.

What I don't understand is the history behind the angry posts on RRS.

When I bought RRS I knew I was probaly parting with my money..... yet, you never know.

My house is not in mortgage to RRS.... in fact it is only about 2% of my portfolio.... but is still about $50,000. I have literally millions and millions tied up in the success of PLV.... but if RRS fails.... then so what....

I say all this so that you understand I am intersted in RRS, but not so much that it will ruin my life if it fails....

For all the RRS shareholders out there that just don't get this thing about you guys hating RRS....

WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL US WHY!!!

I don't believe it is too much to ask.

In anticipation and kind regards, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.