RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Tony,The long termers of RRS will never forget the sentences...

1. 334 Posts.
    Hi Tony,
    The long termers of RRS will never forget the sentences that have been handed down and served over the past three years.Hanging in there is an understatement in terms for most of us who have become paranoid in our fixation to be part of the rush of future oil flows and experience the excitement of the elusive Black Gold in Somalia.
    There is no doubt that Range would win the Apex award site on Hot Coppers website for the most active during this term as hundreds if not thousands have had an input to the future of Range Resources activities in Puntland.
    We have experienced it all from rampers to ragers,buyers to liars dreamers to seemers,spies to flies and bums to scum.
    Tony, the botton line is that no-one (quote)not even the boards or frauds of this company know what is there or more importantly what is not there in the depth of dirt in this volatile and challenging land.The history has been built on mystery.I am the first to plead guilty for buying selling,raving,shaving,telling,ramping and scampering.However I can stand up and be counted for hanging in there with other rangers who join me with the same dillusion of grandeur.
    "The poet"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.