NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hey Wasa,A few other posters may give you something more...

1. 409 Posts.
    Hey Wasa,

A few other posters may give you something more comprehensive but as i see it:

'Can NEN independently announce any results or (as I imagine) ONLY the JV can jointly issue statements in regard to significant events?'

ENI must give the go ahead before any announcement is released they are the leading JV.

'Assuming that the lead company ENI is in charge of formulating resp. approving releases and knowing that in ITALY everything comes more or less to a standstill during the Christmas/New Year period - would it be "far-fetched" to assume that results will ONLY get reported sometime in the early part of the new year, i.e. when Italy becomes fully operational again??'

I commented the other day along these same lines. I think it is reasonable to assume this may be a factor. I have dealt with Italian companies before and many other European companies, truth is business shuts shop this time of year. At the end of the day not unlike many other countries. It is not far fetched at all.

The tricky part is where NEN stands in terms of its disclosure liability to the ASX and then to ENI. I would assume that based on agreements signed and in the best interests of the company they must await permission from ENI. We have discussed this before and from what i remember this was our general consensus.

Waiting is not fun, but we can't keep transforming non-issues into suspicions and then conspiracies. It is too early and we have every chance of success here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.