NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Well chosen words kez. Goes directly to the heart of the...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well chosen words kez. Goes directly to the heart of the matter.

Welcome aboard wasa.
    I think you'll find that while this board has some really great contributors, it also has its fair share (like most other boards) of, well, contributors that occasionally lose sight of the main game - getting distracted with price manipulators, conspiracies, wild speculations and just outright snake-oil bull-dust artists etc etc. But I reckon if you've been around as you say, then you'll be aware that it's pretty much par for the course with any of these investor chat sites - sometimes boredom sets in. You'd never consult them for investment advice - lol!

Am I concerned about progress with drilling, testing? - absolutely not in the slightest. I'm more confident in the quality of NEN's management and its Vn targets than of any other company that I've held/hold.

I'm not counting any eggs before hatching, but I've also been around long enough, like most characters on this thread, to know when you're dealing with a dud company - because I've got my share of them in my portfolio. And there's a mile of difference, daylight, between NEN and the rest of the pack of wannabe's.

What's more, they've got a fair chunk of skin in the game and well respected international reputations that didn't materialise from the back of a cornflake's packet overnight - It's just not in their interests to buggerise around or drive the sp down.

Currently another good buying opportunity - one of the last. It's highly unlikely you'll ever get the chance to buy NEN for less than 40c ever again.

Apologies for the late posts, currently at Hoi An (4 hrs behind) - it hasn't lost that country charm. The market drowns out any smell of gas wafting in. Hoi An's a much nicer place than Hue.
    Will be here until late Jan so may find time to blow up the lilo and paddle out to the rig at Cua Lo for a closer squiz. Do they get sharks over here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.