NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

a couple of questions...., page-64

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Morning Jimmy. Appreciate that you're only passing on what you've heard (which is appreciated). But the obvious flaw in the logic is that NEN has not to date made any announcements re a whole bunch of arguably more material delays/issues, i.e. the issues with the BOPs (many weeks' worth of delays, the strong currents affecting 120 (and these were so serious that at one stage that they were contemplating upping stumps), the numerous evacs (we were told of one? after the fact) and of course no anns re cost overruns and a bunch of other issues. So I'd be stunned if they had a change of heart re announcing testing delays which are just part and parcel of oil and gas (and bear in mind they were actually late starting the test). Makes no sense. However stranger things have happened.

We're in that unfortunate period now where jumping at shadows is par for the course. Reminds me of that old Richard Nixon line (which I happen to agree with) "just because I'm paranoid don't mean the sons of b*tches aren't out to get me" (he had a few fruitier versions but they'll get me moderated). Quite appropriate at the moment.

Win, lose or draw we'll all know (fairly) soon.

P.S I have had no luck getting a placement so am hoping that means there won't be one pre-ann. The alternative view is that it was already well-filled and they couldn't be bothered taking my $. Again, time will tell.

P.P.S happy new year to all. Went for a walk this a.m and was amazed at the number of people who camped out overnight for the bridge view. That's persistence/masochism worthy of a long-term NEN holder!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.