BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I've done plenty of reading on BIG but never been able to...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've done plenty of reading on BIG but never been able to establish how they make money. I mean, in very simple terms, how much does a video cost to produce, how much do they then invoice the customer for and what average GP should we expect over a normal qtr/half. It seems to me that the model is something like this: BIG to customer: Hey, I know you didn't realize that you need a video advertising your business until I just called you, but you do, so can we make a video for you and hopefully you will like it and then maybe give us some money? And to make it simple all I need is your ABN to get started. That kind of sounds flimsy to me as a business model. Further, Australia is a mighty big Country. Are they sending video production teams all over the country to produce these videos? That seems like a logistical challenge (nightmare) to plan, co-ordinate and pull off yet when you look at the expenses and the amount of videos being produced I don't see where the expenses are for that. Wouldn't the production teams dwarf the sales team a hundred fold yet there is never a mention? Am I missing something? Maybe someone smarter than me can educate me on what I am missing. Looking forward to reading responses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.