ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts..

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Some may have seen me on the fence re: Sickman remaining on the BOD. My initial thoughts were similar to others in that I do not want any remnants of DIASource management guiding this business. Dolce made some good arguments (imho) as to why he should remain, but even still I was on the fence leaning towards keeping him. I'm still not 100%, but he has been around the business since the purchase of DIA and whilst I'm sure Dolce is right about commercial organisations behaving in a manner that protects their own brand when merging, it never sat well with me.

Simply put, I do not believe the DIASource management team ever had any intention of integrating the ADO technology into any of their products, existing or otherwise. I've done my best to keep an open mind on Rolf, and I may very well be wrong, but at the end of the day I simply do not trust that he has the best interest of ADO in mind. That said, I'm off the fence and would like to see him gone to rid all traces of the DIASource fiasco.

It's about to be a new year with a lot of new faces. Parts of the previous regime(s) have done good things for us. I'd be interested to see if AS may come back in some capacity, but I doubt it. I do wish he had stayed, but hopeful on who they may bring in next.

Another thought is we still have no communication as to why these potential changes are being raised now. I had hoped Matt's appointment would see us with more communication as to why certain things are taking place so we could make more informed decisions. It may eventuate, but to date it's been silence. That's a real shame.

Last thought, I ran into someone who used to work for ADO recently shopping around Brisbane. I wasn't aware that the person had moved on and asked how things were going. I was then informed the person had left ADO and just shook their head when I asked why. I'm paraphrasing to maintain anonymity, but in a nutshell it was conveyed the office is chaos and no one is enjoying work much these days. If this is the case, I'm all for management / BOD changes to get a fresh start. My take on this is they have no local leadership in the head office and very little direction as to what daily activities should be. Hoping the new CEO walks in with purpose and sets a direction for the team so they actually know what the hell they're showing up to work for.

That's about it for me for now. I've been off the board enjoying the Christmas holiday with my family. I hope all had a great break and wish the best in 2018!

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, HFNY, blah blah blah......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.