ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Has it ever crossed your mind to take some of the feedback on...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Has it ever crossed your mind to take some of the feedback on board and that maybe people aren't 'ganging up', but rather a lot of individuals feel the same way? Your long posts are ineffective because your point gets lost in all the 'woe is me' rubbish. Then, invariably, you find a way to insult a majority of people through 'short attention span' like comments (as an example).

Typically, using 10,000 words where 100 will do is something lawyers are great at, but it's generally why non-lawyers can't stand the writing style. I've seen several people (myself included) laud your credible points only to follow up with the invariable 'but' that calls out the demeaning tone of your posting style and the length as being detrimental to getting your point across.

Maybe just take it as constructive criticism and adjust. Or don't and expect people to either put you on ignore or continue to provide the same feedback. No one is back-slapping (literally impossible on an anonymous Internet forum). People are just weary from seeking out your 'careful thoughts' whilst getting bogged down in all the rhetoric that surrounds them.

Just my opinion. Take it on board or don't. I don't care anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.