ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-132

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I hope you are right about the SP - that was my belief at 6,5,4 & 3 but there is no Bergen or others 'helping' now so you should be right.

Stefan should not be like a fully 'new' CEO as he has history with the company having represented them at overseas battery conferences back when GC was in charge and he was showing Stefan around the Brisbane office in Dec so should be a quicker ramp up than a new CEO coming in cold. Once this Board issue is sorted I can't see what internal obstacles remain.

Just on Polaris - I hope they are the real deal but I must admit when I had pretty much decided to exit on the price spike it didn't help when I 'google street viewed' their premises and saw they are pretty small regional office in an industrial estate that seems to be nowhere. I really hope they are just one of these little US outfits that are punching way above their weight in a massively growing industry or have connections cause I wasn't overwhelmed by their physical environment - but hey - with batteries - how much space do you really need?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $8.973K 425.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 347181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 171116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.