ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-143

1. 30,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    You said he had no power, with that I disagree.

Contextually and comparatively he didn't, not compared with the CEO and the Chairman.

Surely you understand that's what I was saying, in context and by comparison.

It's a slogfest in here, and every point is smashed without context. Why?

It's amazing that a lesser Director at the time, who had no final decision-making power gets blamed for these failures.

On the basis of lesser responsibility, he doesn't even deserve to be even equally blamed, which is what you now claim.

I'm not blaming JH any more that any others.

Gosh it's hard to tell that! You haven't specifically blamed him but contextually you have.

With this idea that we blame all the Directors equally, you'd agree then that no board member should ever survive a bad strategy?
    We should hold them all responsible and get rid of all?

That's an untenable argument, but it's the logical extension of what you're saying.

There's an EGM to vote JH out and nobody in discussion, certainly not you, is calling for one to have GC to be voted out!

That GC had more responsibility, and therefore should have more accountability seems to have escaped you.

Would you support an EGM against GC?* My guess is no.

All this quasi-reasonableness is really not bearing closer scrutiny. It's tribal in here.

I'm asking you to reconsider this way of thinking.

(* Hand grenades have been lobbed twice; once at the AGM and with this EGM. I find it difficult to believe GC and MS aren't behind them. There is very little criticism of GC, or RM in here apart from mine, and popular support in here for both of the removals. It's been a cheerfest in fact.

You might have safety in numbers in HC, AND even if this EGM succeeds I don't think anyone can predict what is going to happen in the future. We're moving into unchartered waters, even though someone like @ds claims to understand governance, in his world self assessment should be reduced the choice of computer modelling. Does he really have all the governance issues in hand? I say this is very murky and there is a lot to come out. As for the continual personal attacks, and stagey ignore-fests: bizarre. )
    Last edited by dolcevita: 04/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.