ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

DV. JH is described as a member of the Ferghana partners team...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    DV.
    JH is described as a member of the Ferghana partners team and joined them in 2013. Their website describes them as follows :- Ferghana’s team consists of experts from the biopharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medtech sectors plus experienced, innovative transactionists. Together, they seamlessly contribute to operational problem solving, transaction initiation, transaction execution and strategy deliberations for our clients.

My recollection is that Ferghana were appointed by ADO to find a suitable purchase through which ADO could display and/or market their various products. It appears to me that all the problems arose from the fact that Diasource was the choice they made knowing full well that ADO could not fund that purchase. In hindsight it would appear that their strategy, transaction initiation and transaction execution were sadly lacking in respect of the Diasource transaction(s).

DV you seem to dismiss these very important facts and become very abrasive, dismissive and voluminous in asserting that your opinion is the only one that matters. You claim that JH was only and advisor to Ferghana but their website states that he was "a member of their team" and they list all members and provide a biography for each member and an advisor would hardly be mentioned as being a member of "the team of Ferghana.

Like many others have stated ,your posts are difficult to read and understand because they are poorly structured and frequently divert to diatribes against posters who have had difficulty in understanding the point(s) that you are trying to make. I have also given up (out of frustration) trying to decipher your posts as any good points that you make are lost in voluminous rhetoric that causes the value of your posts to be lost in the translation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.