ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-154

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Another bad review! It's laughable!

Now it's Difficult to read and understand? Poorly structured? (I won't repeat the rest because they're just the usual standard of nasty).​

That's on top of Not entertaining enough? Too serious? Too lecturing? Not light and fluffy enough!

The criticisms go on and on! Hardly any go to substance. Let alone reply on point. This is the problem, not my much criticised style (which is a form of sport).

What is your big point, ( apart from the huge gratuitous review full of strong adjectives that I wouldn't dare to use against you guys, tempting as it is sometimes...lol).?

Oh it's that JH was a part of the Ferghana Partners team! Brilliant!

That's really a HUGE point. Very clever. Because the issue is about who is accountable and responsible for the terms of the contract that ADO signed with Diasource.

Nobody held a gun to GC's head and said "sign this or else".

Commercial agreements reflect many things, but the key point is the relative bargaining position of the parties. That was NOT JH's role.

Hurrell advises them on Science. That's his function. I already checked that well before I ever spoke with him. Which I am almost certain you never have.

I've dealt with this issue about responsibility and accountability before, in considerable detail. TODAY.

It has to be my fault because you don't understand commercial and legal relationships.

I can tell you this: knowledge cannot be just funnelled into your brain in a few posts on HC particularly if you're unwilling to try to understand them.

Oh you have ds on your side? Well I can tell you @ds is not the fount of all corporate knowledge. Far from it. He never takes well to being questioned under pressure and he likes to hide.

If yet again I have to explain why JH couldn't have been responsible for the content of the contract again (which I only did it earlier today)....

But then I get criticised for repeating myself.

This is farcical. It's comically absurd. I don't know where you get the idea because someone is on a team they are behind the ultimate result. They are completely responsible for the entire thing, including the circumstances leading up to it. It's bizarre. He had an entirely separate function.

Somebody has done an excellent PR job on you guys, I will give them that.

I don't drink the Kool Aid anymore. Sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.