ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-24

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks for your posts Dolcevita.

Unfortunately you're going to get a lot of flak from a lot of holders......a lot of people here only want to hear positive things and not the truth.

I gave up being one of those who blindly follows the herd. GC might be a good bloke, but his leadership needed to be questioned earlier.

He put into the presentations all these 'potential' companies that could use ADO tech but have we heard why they never eventuated? Do we still see the size of the 'potential' companies in recent presentations?

Also going to buy a company without having the right financing? Surely someone with his intelligence and education would have had some foresight? It might not have been his idea but he was steering the ship and backing it with enthusiasm.

Where are we now? Sure the company is debt free, but with no income! Sure there is battery tech but what happens if this doesn't pan out?.....I know Telsa, Samsung, Apple and all the other billion dollar tech companies must be banging the door down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.