ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-36

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Some forget at the time of the DIASource deal, ADO management to include Bouris had invested a TON of time and money in getting that deal done (had been ongoing for about a year). Bouris commented to me at the AGM the year of the purchase (prior to the deal closing) that if the deal didn’t close, it would be devastating to ADO.

The business was in a bad place at the time of purchase of DIA. We needed a partner as much as we needed an acquisition. We didn’t even buy the revenue, because the financing of the deal and terms were so bad, we couldn’t take advantage of the revenue until all payments were made to DIA. There were a bunch of colossally stupid mistakes made by our then management team. Rookie errors that the DIASource management were more than happy to take advantage of. I don’t blame them, I just don’t trust them.

So... I mentioned I wasn’t going to post again in 2017. I’ve been really not enjoying the conversations of late. There seems to be a lot of BS flowing from many different directions with people I’ve met slinging mud at each other. I’ve only been to 1 AGM where I met quite a few people and keep in contact with none of them outside of this forum (bar the occasional email asking if I know how to contact others... which I generally don’t).

For the record, I’m not in cahoots with any secret squirrel group who may or may not exist. I don’t own enough shares for anyone to really give a damn about my opinion who can sway decisions either way. I always try to look out for MY investment, so I try to stay positive about the stock. It’s hard right now, because I do not believe in the management.

I agree with Dolce in the sense that the technology is sound. That’s never been the issue. The business has some positive things happening with Atomo and in the battery space. I have no idea if this will eventuate into revenue making deals, but for the sake of all SH’s, I certainly hope so.

My new thought is I will likely take a large hiatus from HC ADO threads. I’ll reserve the right to comment from time to time, but I’m tired and frankly this takes up more of my time than it’s worth.

I genuinely wish all the very best for 2018 and hope we see some positive movement from Anteo. I will be holding my shares until I either see another opportunity I believe will bring quicker rewards or I hit my target amount from the shares I have.

In the event I do sell my shares, I promise to not hang around and comment on a stock I do not own, unless it’s to pop my head in and congratulate LTSH’s should something good happen after I’m gone.

GLTA, IMHO, FWIW, HFNY, DYOR, NOEA, MSDB, TJAB, WDHD, TDHS, TFIF, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.