ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-3

1. 30,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Even if Diasource implemented our technology it wouldn't have made any difference to our bottom line for a long time.

All the indications are we have acted like babies toward Diasource needing to be fed and looked after.

The science is sound but our technology wasn't as commercially valuable as it looked, to the market.

Diasource must have wised up early to that. It's why so few have signed up. No big revenue-driving deals. They're years away.

They must have decided they didn't want to play nurse for so long before any benefits in the form of greater revenue accrued. We were meant to take them over, remember? We couldn't even repay our own finance deal.

Imagine what must have been in the business plan that GC presented to them. Was there a disparity between what was promised and reality? My guess is yes.

As a shareholder that's been my consistent experience of his constant claims we're on the verge of something big with diagnostics. Perilously close etc etc etc.

It's always been GC's angle to blame Diasource. He's said it in conversation with me several times.

But is it reasonable?

My point is he was failing to bring in the deals that he's always talked about....and they must have started to want to distance themselves early on.

You make your assessments based on some guy in a gin bar who works at ADO?
    Does he know what's really going on? No! He's just unhappy and morale is low without a CEO in place. Let's hope this one wants to stay because this is shaping up to be very ugly.

You don't get this kind of mess instantly, it's been years in the making and you have to look back to understand it.
    Think about the key drivers. Think about all the things that are happening here, not just one. The Diasource blaming thing is probably a red herring IMO. It's a distraction from real governance questions.

I am alarmed that the key person who is moving this EGM is Richard Martin.
    He was behind the AGM spill as well with First Cape. How did he get so many shares? What were his standards while CFO? What happened with conflict of interest with First Cape being Directors of both companies? Was the deal advantaging himself?

Is he making a move to reinstall himself as a Director? What are the circumstances in which he stepped down in the first place?

This EGM move looks ominous to me. People are already making up their minds on really flimsy reasoning IMO. When that happens it's dangerous because it's very difficult indeed to shift someone's mindset. Because then you have to prove them wrong. It's far easier if people are openly discussing the issues. Instead there have been a lot of rather nasty personal attacks.

I see a lot of what could be more like past incompetence from ADO than Diasource. Blaming others often follows swiftly from that.
    Sometimes it's just a serious case of snouts in the trough. You should at least think about that possibility.

An audit would be nice. The fact that we know so little, and the kind of justifications being used (now it's a guy in a gin bar having a whinge...he's no corporate strategist is he?) means it is a very dangerous situation indeed when shareholders are meant to be making informed decisions about the future of the company. IMO.

We need all the good luck and help we can get to sort this one out for 2018.

Over to you new CEO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.